Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Ive listened, I've read, I've watched and now I'm here, BLOGGING. Don't know how good I will be at this whole blogging gig but chances are I will rock it. I've been a member of many sites and read many Blogs before I've actually created my own. If you know me, I'm never at a loss for words,if you are a first timer, and haven't actually met me you will see what I mean very soon. I'm a real estate agent, a realtor, I provide excellent client services in assisting home sellers, and buyers from start to finish in selling or purchasing real estate. I started on my voyage in 2007, as a property manager for an upscale apartment community in Shreveport, La. In 2009 I obtained my real estate license and here I am taking Shreveport/bossier by storm. Did you know there is approximately 1000 plus active realtors in Northwest Louisiana? I did not realize there were that many. Now, let me say that only about 30% of us actually produce in our market. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogging journey. Please feel free to provide feedback, posts, and speak your mind. My goal in my blog is to provide information to the public and drive you to get to know me, I want to assist you, your friends, family, co-workers, etc in all of their real-estate transactions. In closing, thank you for joining my blog, I hope you enjoy this journey as well as the information I blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment